Saturday, February 25, 2012

How to engage the angels in your life.

First, you call them to you. This is done by saying in your mind or out aloud, "Angels, I want to start working with you, please come to me now!” The instant you call them, they come to you whether you can feel them or not. You can then make your request.
When preparing your request make sure you are clear on what it is you want to bring about. Make certain that you know and feel you deserve it. If at some level you have doubts about your self worth or fear the outcome of the fruition of such a request, you can short circuit the process and it won't work. If this so you will need to use affirmations and other tools to clear away any such negative issues.
 
Wording for a request for a particular job, might be worded like this "I know that I am ready to move forward in my work to the next level. I call upon you, to bring to me the perfect job for me. The perfect job includes better pay, a great office with a wonderful view, greater responsibility in my area of expertise and wonderful people to work with! I ask you to create for me, this or something better!” Of course this wording is generalized; you can be more specific according to your needs.
That's all folks
Over and out
GrandPop's Hall

4 comments:

  1. I loved your post so much,Mike.
    I am following your lovely blog for sure . Follow you back.

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.you should checkout Leah Griffith's blog..she's in the group too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a peaceful blog post to read! I'm a true believer of angels!
    I look forward to reading more post, thanks!
    Shannon Flora

    ReplyDelete