Friday, January 27, 2012

I Like Sharing Projects That Really Work With My Friends

Hello everyone GrandPop’s Hall here, 
Just a short post about a wonderful bunch of folks I have met and I wanted to share them with you. They are from a team from Ultra X Project they helped me get started. One of the nicest people I have ever met. Here name is Sophie and she is a very caring and thoughtful person she has a heart of gold but then again she added me to the Skype group they have. I have never talked to so many caring folks in my life they all jump right in and help you get started.
UltraXProject has a stunning new pay-plan!


ACT FAST NOW FOR FIRST MOVERS ADVANTAGE!!
Break all your records with our amazing new payplan!
Dont delay! Get your top positions now and do it quick.
5x8 Residual Matrixes
33% Referrers Fast Start Bonuses.
2% Daily Dividend Shares
6 Stage Super Cycling Matrices.
Best of All - NO REFERRING NECESSARY!
Passive or Active, everyone earns here.
Awesome Back-Office System, Top Tools, Great Products.
Don’t let this one slide by, its going to be HUGE!
See you there!
Join TODAY! - Enjoy SUCCESS! - Change your LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment