Wednesday, January 4, 2012

(Here’s your sign stupid! )

Well let’s get this New Year a rolling. I can’t wait to go back to my routine in the two weeks the grand kids have hard off I have gained 10lbs and played every kiddies game they have! I think these kids today are so much smarter than we were 50 years ago.
Lol they make me feel stupid for even trying to compete with then especially when it involves electronics’.

Then again I used to think I was pretty good playing Pong but then everyone could move a paddle up and down! lol Right ! I got tired of being beat like an old rug so I talked them into playing the good old stand by (should I say it! ) the board game, there I said it and I thought for sure this was going to be my chance to teach these young whipper snappers a thing or two!

Well guess what? They beat the heck out of me there too! I give up the only thing I can say to defend my pride is “oh grand pop can’t see very well, and what grand pop can’t hear you! Lol! That seemed to get them off my back. Until I heard them telling their grandma, grandma you know grand pop is not very smart any more is he! And she loved hearing that and it’s been three days and every time she looks at me she bust up laughing at me !
So I guess I have to get that sign from that comic (Here’s your sign stupid! )

Over and out Ya’All
Grand Pop’s Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment