Thursday, December 22, 2011

My review of Iris and the Dragonflies by Rosemary Danielis

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMed500ed35c2cde852a367c58dcf034d8">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
First let say this up front, I am not a big fan of reading never have been that is why I did so poorly in school. I have in my years are getting well past half way to the promise land (I hope!). That reading is the most important tool we can give our youth. I have to say this book from Rosemary Danielis caught me by surprise and I was instantly grabbed by the collar and pull deep into this wonderful fairy tail. I love the setting in the old Irish lands.

I have always pulled for the good side of human nature and this brightly lit tail with dragon’s teeth. I love Iris as is much like most preteens kind of in a hum drum part of life.

When she sees’s the dragon fly and find’s that she can actually speak with it that is so powerful in the minds eye to me in the world of fantasy. To me traveling to the old county fit’s in with this new found power she finds through her grand mother and when she finds that small box containing the dragons tooth well I could actually see that happening to me. Lol

To me this could not have happened in the new country as the US. As there just is not that lore of the old world people who some how process those mystical ties to the land and Mother Nature. Her Grand mother does what grandmas are supposed to and helps her see the way’s of old.

The story continues as they come back to Canada, Iris learns more about her powers that
She has friends that will help her  as she knows that the evil is after her and everyone.

I find this book fascinated me in a way others have not this author is brilliant in my opinion. Like I said at the beginning of this review I’m not a fan of reading until now! I will now seek this authors Rosemary Danielis writings out and pass them on to my family and grand kids. PS my two grand daughters loved reading this so much!

 I highly recommend this authors book Iris and the Dragonflies



Mr. Michael hall
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mike, for this amazing review. I'm so happy that you and your granddaughters enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete